HHMM ”(Hidekazu Hinata & Masanao Matsushita) will perform for 4 days!
The third and fourth nights are unpredictable sessions with Chan MARI.
After working at ART-SCHOOL and ZAZEN BOYS, Hidekazu Hinata is one of Japan's leading charismatic bassist who is currently active in Straightener, Nothing ’s Carved In Stone.
Masanao Matsushita, the leader of Yasei Collective, a band that fuses cutting-edge electro, jazz, and rock on drums.
The Osaka performance at HHMM, which is becoming an annual event, will be held at Kelly's for four consecutive days.
On the 3rd and 4th nights,Gesu no Kiwami Maiden, a band representing the Japanese music scene, plays a unique pop melody with song development that does not know what will happen, making full use of Japan's representative high performance technique. Also, Chan MARI, a keyboard player of the instrumental band ichikoro who pursues her own sound, will participate!
Keep an eye on the unpredictable and miraculous session that is full of flair.
Hidekazu Hinata (B) from STRAIGHTENER, Nothing ’s Carved In Stone
Masanao Matsushita (D) from Yasei Collective
Chan MARI (P) from Gesu no Kiwami Maiden. , ichikoro
* The video is only viewable from inside the Zaiko account which purchased the ticket and unable to view from a direct URL.
* The video will start from whichever point you join the stream and you are unable to return to earlier content during the stream.
* An unstable internet connection may affect stream quality
* All live streaming purchases are final, there will be no refunds for any reason
* Streaming tickets can not be transferred in any way.
* A separate fee will be required.