- Hip Hop/Soul, Day Event
The Street Dance Conference “FUSE 2020"
- The 50th Anniversary of Locking Edition -
Date: 2020/12/27 (Sun)
Time: Open 13:30 / Start 14:00 / Close 21:00 (JST / GMT+9:00)
Venue: Zepp Fukuoka + Live Streaming
FUSE is a new type of underground and street dance conference for development and enhancement of art, culture and community, made in and spread from Fukuoka, Japan.
Street dance, born of American black culture, has now evolved around the world. And, this year (2020) is the 50th anniversary of Locking.
Legendary dance artists who have been deeply involved in culture and led street dance scene will gather in Fukuoka to look back on 50 years of history, talk, and dance, delivering attractive and profound contents such as panel discussions, shows, and sessions!!
Hosted by SO (Be Bop Crew)
- Go Go Family
- Be Bop Crew
- Sound Cream Steppers
- Good Good Groovin
- Kyushu Lockin’ Unit
- Toni Basil (The Lockers) *video message
- Buddha Stretch (Elite Force)
- Alain "Hurrikane" Lauture
- Tony GoGo (Go Go Family)
- So (Be Bop Crew)
- Yuki (EX-O.G.S)
- Gazilow (Imperial JB’s)
- Sakuma (Spartanic Rockers)
- Horie (Sound Cream Steppers)
- Miyata (Spartanic Rockers)
- DJ Oda
- Shinjiro Tanaka
—Advance Reserved Seat A ¥ 5,000 (until 23:59 on Saturday, December 26, 2020)
—Door Reserved Seat A ¥6,000
—Seat S ¥ 10,000
* For infection prevention, only reserved seats will be sold, but please note that seats will be designated by lottery.
* S seats are in the front row on the 2nd floor.
Online Ticket: ¥2,000 (tax included)
Live Streaming Period：2020.12.27(sun) 14:00～21:00 (JST / GMT+9:00)
Archived Streaming Period：until 2020.12.30(wed) 23:59 (JST / GMT+9:00)
- We are planning to introduce a Stickits system for each performing team or individual.
- Customers who can support can purchase the desired amount during the live streaming show. Thank you for your cooperation in supporting the artists.
[Notes on the event]
- This event will be held in accordance with the guidelines for preventive measures against infection with the new coronavirus.
- It will be held within the seating limit set by the central local governments.
- The performance may be postponed or canceled if there is a request from an administrative agency to refrain from holding the performance. In addition, the content may change depending on the spread of infection.
- All visitors have to be seated for viewing, and seats will be set at intervals of one seat, up to about half of the normal seating capacity.
- Seats will be sold as reserved seats for infection prevention, but we will select seats by lottery and will inform you of the seat number in advance.
- In principle, tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- It is possible to shoot videos and images of performances in the venue, but please refrain from uploading to the Internet etc. without the consent of the organizer and performers, as videos will be live streaming with charges.
[Request to visitors]
- Please install the new Coronavirus Contact Confirmation App (COCOA) in advance and confirm the contact.
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if you fall under any of the following.
- Those who have symptoms such as fever of 37.5 ℃ or normal fever + 0.5 ℃ or more, chills, cough, runny nose, malaise, headache, abnormal taste, diarrhea within 5 days
- Those who have close contact with people infected with the new coronavirus
- People who are suspected of being infected by their family members or close acquaintances
- Those who have visited countries / regions where the infection has continued to spread within the past two weeks
- When you enter the venue, we will check your body temperature, so please cooperate. If it is found that there is a fever of 37.5 ° C or normal heat + 0.5 ° C or higher, we may refuse admission.
- Please wear a mask at all times in the hall. Please refrain from entering the venue if you are not wearing a mask.
- Please cooperate in hand washing and hand disinfection.
- When coughing or sneezing, use a mask, tissue, handkerchief, and sleeves to hold your mouth and nose.
- Avoid crowding and keep a distance from other customers (approx. 2m, minimum 1m).
- Please refrain from visiting with a large number of people.
- Please refrain from visiting the venue if you are elderly or have an underlying illness.
- Please refrain from presenting or inserting gifts for performers, waiting for performers to enter or leave the venue.
- When entering the museum, please cooperate with the entry / exit restrictions to avoid congestion and entry at different times according to the reference number order.
- In addition to general prohibited acts, you may be asked to leave the venue if you do not follow the instructions of the staff based on infection prevention and spread prevention measures such as loud voice and movement between seats inside and outside the venue.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited in the venue except in the designated place. Re-entry is possible, so please eat and drink at nearby facilities. We will give you the wristbands etc. required for re-entry.
- After the performance, if a person infected with the new coronavirus appears from the visitors, the personal information entrusted to us during this performance may be shared with the health center and related organizations.
- If you or your companion have coronavirus infection within 2 weeks, please inform the organizer of the date and time of your visit, symptoms, and the presence or absence of close contacts.
- Please come to the venue after agreeing with the organizer and the venue's infection prevention policies and agreeing that there is a risk of infections even if the maximum infection prevention measures are taken.
[Notes on Streaming]
- Registration to the electronic ticket sales platform ZAIKO is required to purchase tickets and watch videos.
- The streaming URL can be viewed only with the purchased ZAIKO account.
- Even if you share the URL or post to SNS, you can only view it with your own ZAIKO account.
- Before purchasing a ticket, please read the notes carefully and make sure that you have an internet environment / recommended environment suitable for live streaming.
- Cancellation / change / refund is not possible due to reasons other than postponement / cancellation of the performance after purchasing the ticket.
- Please reload the viewing page 5 minutes before the start of each event.
- If you watch from the middle, it will be live streamed from that point, and you cannot rewind and play it. Rewind playback is possible during archive distribution.
- Due to troubles on the internet line or system, the video and audio may be disturbed, and the performance may be suspended or terminated halfway.
- The organizer is not responsible for any problems caused by your internet environment or viewing environment.
- Customers are responsible for Internet communication costs related to browsing.
- Since it is expected that the amount of data communication will increase, we recommend using Wi-Fi.
- This performance is live streaming with a charge. All rights are owned by the organizer. Screen recording, shooting, and recording with cameras, smartphones, etc. are all prohibited. In addition, if you reprint or share it on a video site without permission, you may be held liable.
- If you use domain specified reception or email specified reception, please set so that you can receive the domains of "firstname.lastname@example.org" and "zaikomail.com".
- After the live distribution, those who have a ticket can use the archive distribution until [Wednesday, December 30th, 23:59 (JST)].
- You can watch as many times as you like during the archive streaming period.
(Recommended environment for watching videos)
iOS 11.0 or later (Safari latest version)
Android OS 5.0 or later (Google Chrome latest version)
Please be sure to have either Windows 10 or above / MacOS 10.9 or above (latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, MS Edge, Firefox) ready for viewing.
Please be sure to check if you can watch in the recommended environment before purchasing.
Also, make sure that there is no malfunction or damage to the terminal or software.
We cannot provide any support other than the recommended environment.
(About communication environment)
A fast and stable internet connection is required to watch videos.
Be sure to check in advance whether the area is out of service area or where the signal is weak, and whether there is packet remaining capacity.
If you are using shared Wi-Fi, please take measures such as turning off the Wi-Fi of the terminal you are not using and placing no obstacles between it and the router.
Also, avoid crowds and areas surrounded by concrete.
In order to use this service comfortably, please check the above items before using this service.
In addition, the distributor and the organizer are not responsible for viewing troubles caused by customers.
▼ You can check your own internet speed from the following
◇ Please check the ZAIKO site for the latest information on "Notes", "Recommended environment for watching videos" and "Communication environment".