RDC "Sound Horizon" supported by bal 20th Anniversary
DATE / TIME:
FRIDAY 22 SEPTEMBER 2023
OPEN / START 23:00
GARDEN SHINKIBA FACTORY
Theo Parrish (All Night Long)
Category 1: ¥7,000
Category 2: ¥8,000
Category 3: ¥9,000
U-23: ¥6,000 (limited to 100)
*Advance tickets will be on sale from Friday 21st July 6PM (JST).
*No entry for underage.
*You must present a government-issued photo ID at the entrance.
*Ticket category will change to the next category once it reaches its limit.
*There will be no tickets at the gate if the advance tickets are sold out.
● No entry for underage.
● There will be no tickets at the gate if the advance tickets are sold out.
● A ticket is only valid for one person.
● You must present a government-issued photo ID at the entrance.
● Ticket will be all electric.
● The tickets cannot be exchanged or canceled once it’s purchased.
● There will be no refund in case of cancellation due to artist cancellation, change, emergency, and unfortunate weather.
● No re-entry.
● No parking. Cars are strictly prohibited.
● No cloak or locker room in the venue.
● Those who don't follow rules or staff instruction may be asked to leave the festival forcibly and no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
● Please be careful with excessive alcohol use. If someone is too drunk, we may ask the person to leave the site.
● If we find someone entering the festival illegally, we will take the person into police custody and compensation will be charged.
● The organizer, artists and the venue will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of items, theft, injury, getting sick inside the festival site under no circumstances.
● No pets are allowed.
● Please note we will be filming the event and there is a chance that you will be in the footage. We will try our best not to bother you while you are having fun.
● To harm nature around the venue, sleeping on street, parking on surrounding streets and neighborhoods is strictly prohibited.
● Rainbow Disco Club is an event which the staffs and the attendants get together and create as one. Attendants must be responsible of themselves. Thank you.
【Things not allowed on site】
● Drinks, alcohol, bottles, cans, tent, tarp, drone, chairs, instruments, umbrellas, fireworks, any dangerous items and things that are prohibited under the law, harmful items for others. If found, we will forfeit these items and dispose.
［Entry is not allowed if you have below symptoms/cases］
● Fever, sore-throat, chills, fatigue, cough, diarrhea, taste/smell disorder.
● If you had a close contact with people who tested positive with Covid-19.
● Those who suspect that a family member or close acquaintance has been infected.
● Those who have travelled from a country where the government has imposed entry restriction or required a self-quarantine within the past 14 days, or had a close contact with a resident of these countries.
*The contents may be subject to change depending on the COVID situation.
ZAIKO - Frequently Asked Questions
ZAIKO - Help Center
デトロイトに拠点をおくDJ／プロデューサー、Theo Parrish（セオ・パリッシュ）。 ワシントンDCに生まれ、年少期をシカゴで育ちオリジナルなハウスミュージックの洗礼を受けた。その後カンザスシティー、Kansas City Art InstituteではSound Sculpture（音の彫刻）を専攻する。1994年、デトロイトに移住。1998年、UK名門Peace Frogからファーストアルバム『First Floor』を発表。自身の主宰するレーベルSound Signatureより、アルバム『Parallel Dimensions』(2000)、『Sound Sculptures V...